Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's coming to help
Got one glove on my desk, where did I put the box?

What are we trimming today?

...never mind, I followed the link to your grow <blush>

wait, there's 3 skies.

Hey y'all I'm new bit old here. I just wanted to introduce Myself. My name is slim shady, Na not really I've been a member, just now getting acquainted with you fine folks and what you have to offer. Looking forward to growing with everyone. @Rebel u can help here. Lol anyways I usually do photos now I'm turning Into an auto freak. Still love photos though. I can't wait to learn and earn my way to the top in this community. Well not top, but to be well received and liked. I wish y'all the best. May the grow gods bless you.

Sweeeet. Everyone give a nice live stoner welcome to @johnp540 @Rebel he was wanting to get a lurker badge when you get a free sec. he definitely qualifies lol

A breaking news report cites the negatives of smoking pot as, you now have less pot......​

I've got one of those highs where you start to do something, then get distracted and your distractions have distractions...

I started 3 hours ago and I still haven't finished cleaning and organizing my desk.

I wonder if BTO meant that when they sung

Dinner time! CU later

@johnp540 WELCOME TO THE afn army....WHO IS GETTING baked WITH M E. jUST GOT THIS LITTLE BAD BOY INTO MY SHOP ABOUT TO BURN SOME BLUE DREAM.

I'm down but it's the gg live resin for me this eve.
IMG_0433.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back