Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little gorilla glue live resin to get everyone's day started View attachment 756900
Think I'll join you with some sky stomper when I get off. Trim in freezer now. Also. What micron bubble bag would be best for blowing? Using coffee filters too. But a little screen on outside would prevent moisture blow outs

Wear your MMA tee shirt when you confront them . Intimidation goes a long way . :rofl:
I confronted the lot of them. No hat. White beater. Bald head beard and tattoos. I looked like kkk to them I'm sure. But they looked at me like. . The balls on this guy. Yelling for parents of a kid like this. . We going to get his mom now. You cool bro? You need a beer? We chill over here.

Well I'm not cool. Told them why. Let it be known that's my girl and that won't happen again.
I did light a doob to keep peace since I smelled the blunt. Hit it passed it and left it.
Think my point of we can be cordial or I can be a guy you won't like , was made well.

I confronted the lot of them. No hat. White beater. Bald head beard and tattoos. I looked like kkk to them I'm sure. But they looked at me like. . The balls on this guy. Yelling for parents of a kid like this. . We going to get his mom now. You cool bro? You need a beer? We chill over here.

Well I'm not cool. Told them why. Let it be known that's my girl and that won't happen again.
I did light a doob to keep peace since I smelled the blunt. Hit it passed it and left it.
Think my point of we can be cordial or I can be a guy you won't like , was made well.
Pretty good chance that those savages don't give a shit what their kids are doing. Nobody disciplines the girl across the street from me and she is in my sons class so it's hard to keep them apart. Funny thing is that I'm pretty hard on her but she would rather be at our house than home where nobody will even pay attention to her. These "hood rats" are a product of their loser parents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back