Status
Not open for further replies.
Goooood morning AFN!!!!

FYI for anyone interested, it looks like Puff Tuff is doing a "like us, share us, etc..." to enter for a free rosin press giveaway on Facebook. Looks like a decent press for anyone looking to get into rosin that doesn't mind getting put on a few dozen spam lists for entering for a chance at a freebie. *shrug* :baked:

benz-1-1.jpg

Might have to leave work n take my daughter to er and beat a kids ass today.
Last night some little ass hole boy slammed my girl to ground. Just being a little ass hole. Her toe was all red n swollen. Figured it was jammed. It looked slightly bent. Sideways. But couldn't tell if was broken. Just got the text from ol lady. Her toe is black n purple. Not real happy. About to become the village ass hole real fast and we just settled in

Makes you want to wring the kids neck. That's a tough situation. It's hard enough keeping our own kids in line without having to handle others. Keep a cool head my friend. Hopefully, a few words with his parents will bring swift retribution. Unless they are assholes too. I hope the toe isn't broken and she heals fast.
:pass:

Makes you want to wring the kids neck. That's a tough situation. It's hard enough keeping our own kids in line without having to handle others. Keep a cool head my friend. Hopefully, a few words with his parents will bring swift retribution. Unless they are assholes too. I hope the toe isn't broken and she heals fast.
agreed on that, you want protect your kid, even more when it's a girl

Goooood morning AFN!!!!

FYI for anyone interested, it looks like Puff Tuff is doing a "like us, share us, etc..." to enter for a free rosin press giveaway on Facebook. Looks like a decent press for anyone looking to get into rosin that doesn't mind getting put on a few dozen spam lists for entering for a chance at a freebie. *shrug* :baked:

benz-1-1.jpg
Snow to eskimos?

Unfortunately. They are hood rats. . So no. No retribution lol. Just me becoming the crazy ass white guy going to a hood party calling out parents of said kid.
And this is not racist intent . Hood rats are not bound to a specific color.

Unfortunately. They are hood rats. . So no. No retribution lol. Just me becoming the crazy ass white guy going to a hood party calling out parents of said kid.
And this is not racist intent . Hood rats are not bound to a specific color.
oh, in that case your right...isn't a damn thing that will change other then your blood pressure! so its hard when ya want to do something but are unable too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back