Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to break this you you all, but I have it on good authority, that the only thing Frank has ever grown is his toe/fingernails !!!

Massive bullshitter by all accounts...............tragic........sad............and mad as an Irish Snake. We should rally round and feel sorry for her and not be judgeMENTAL......if you get my drift !!

Not true at all eP! I grew a beard once too! :rofl:

How is the goat by the way ?
She's recovering nicely, thank you! I can't believe you bit her freaking ear off!! Dirty bugger, anyway!

Finally getting to do a dab

I better do 2

Ya know... For safety
IMG_20170527_172933.jpg

Dinafem porque no envias al Estados Unidos? Quiero el fuego directamente tambien!
hmm my very basic spanish says....

dinafem for why no deliver the united states? i want ... hmmmm... something directions very good.......

rubix cube time........

uhm...

why do dinafem not deliver to the united states? good information would be very nice?
am i close? love spanish its an awesome language...... bet thats no even spanish lol

hmm my very basic spanish says....

dinafem for why no deliver the united states? i want ... hmmmm... something directions very good.......

rubix cube time........

uhm...

why do dinafem not deliver to the united states? good information would be very nice?
am i close? love spanish its an awesome language...... bet thats no even spanish lol
Something about he wants the fire directly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back