Status
Not open for further replies.
mate how the F%*K did you remember all that. wouldve taken me about 2 hours worth of scrollin back n' forth then probably scrambled my eggs way past the,
"eww is that a bit eh that black shit aff the bottom eh the pan"
stage and passed out where i was standing/sitting/falling/horizontal in some way. fuck knows man but......
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have my moments of clarity!.....between bong rips and joints, mostly!:pass:

The two terpene profiles combined pull a sweet and sour effect. Fruit, bell pepper, and spices. Pretty tasty, cured up nicely these few months. Subtle flavors developed properly. I'd love to see just how many terpenes are expressed in the two through gas chromatography.

I see things are coming along really well in the tent Frank. How do you like the stardawg?
Its great smoke....these are my second and third ones I've grown...great meds. Nice and strong, hits fast, good pain relief, good sleep. Can be used as a daytime med, or night time if a little more is consumed. Its a pleasure to grow, takes what ever you throw at her! Nice and frosty....she'll come down this week...the first one, anyway.

we all know 2 TALKING HEADS better than 1......Dinafem MARK.....PlatinumLed TOM....
times below
go5_2_web-large.jpg

Not sure how to break this you you all, but I have it on good authority, that the only thing Frank has ever grown is his toe/fingernails !!!

Massive bullshitter by all accounts...............tragic........sad............and mad as an Irish Snake. We should rally round and feel sorry for her and not be judgeMENTAL......if you get my drift !!

Sorry Frank, don't know what comes over me at times..........better get off to bed...............before I get into trouble............again. How is the goat by the way ?

eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back