Status
Not open for further replies.
And so I light it up.
smoking-weed-gif-gif.gif

a/s/l
Age / Sex / Location. The mating call of the barely post-pubescant teenager. Typically the male initiates this signal, as an attempt to attract a female that can give an honest reply to his liking. More often, however, the male is fooled by another male, generally much older, who will impersonate his "dream girl" for his own sick, sadistic pleasure.
Horny teenager: "A/S/L?"
50yr old bald, obese guy sitting naked at computer, scratching double chin and eating cheetos: "16/F/hopefully in your bedroom soon ;) "
Horny Teenager: "Wanna cyber?!?!"
50yr old dude: "Thought you'd never ask!!!!!"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
thanks Frank, I was clueless

Hmmmm....lets see.... @Ash-a-Ton has done about 25 "safety checks" (he's probably so high right now, he's out using his shiny vest to direct traffic)... @Micron Creek found out what @Son of Hobbes is really like....we learned @Fairlynew has been a stoner for at least as long as I've been alive.... @trailanimal was doing his best @archie gemmill impression....speaking of Trail....I think he said he has a fish for you, but you'll have to waddle your way over there to get it. Oh....and @Dmrides220 is wrapping his lips around a green fairy...or dragon, or something!

...bout sums it up I guess.....

Oh...and Micron put in an order for taco's I think!
Lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back