Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late..............No excuse........would some kind soul summarise the last 30 pages for me in a single sentence. Ta everso......and in English pour fav whore......eP.

Sorry I'm late..............No excuse........would some kind soul summarise the last 30 pages for me in a single sentence. Ta everso......and in English pour fav whore......eP.
Good times come anyways, with the bad times come better days.
:pighug:

6tlcys.gif

Hmmmm....lets see.... @Ash-a-Ton has done about 25 "safety checks" (he's probably so high right now, he's out using his shiny vest to direct traffic)... @Micron Creek found out what @Son of Hobbes is really like....we learned @Fairlynew has been a stoner for at least as long as I've been alive.... @trailanimal was doing his best @archie gemmill impression....speaking of Trail....I think he said he has a fish for you, but you'll have to waddle your way over there to get it. Oh....and @Dmrides220 is wrapping his lips around a green fairy...or dragon, or something!

...bout sums it up I guess.....

Oh...and Micron put in an order for taco's I think!

Hmmmm....lets see.... @Ash-a-Ton has done about 25 "safety checks" (he's probably so high right now, he's out using his shiny vest to direct traffic)... @Micron Creek found out what @Son of Hobbes is really like....we learned @Fairlynew has been a stoner for at least as long as I've been alive.... @trailanimal was doing his best @archie gemmill impression....speaking of Trail....I think he said he has a fish for you, but you'll have to waddle your way over there to get it. Oh....and @Dmrides220 is wrapping his lips around a green fairy...or dragon, or something!

ahahaha your a fuckin hero mate. am creased like! :crying:ahh good effort mate. top banana : )

About to clock out. Go get new grill. Then it's a 2 day safety break
Starting with canna coffee Canna cookie and hashy bowl. Then dabs.
That's just for 420 today. . Let's get lit wooohooo.

Thanks guys. Back up to speed now. In other words, you lot are as high as kites and talking drivel. Typical Saturday night. I thought as much. Nothing ever changes much, dunno why I asked really....................:bighug::dancer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back