Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners! It's been a busy day already for me. i got up at 5 am and headed down to the grow site to transplant 2 autos that were already pre-flowering in red solo cups and 4 photo girls. 1 GSC and 3 Mazar x Great White Shark!:pass:

Got an ar15? Lolol. Big days for daughters n father's today.
Mine are still too young for a big day. I'll need the ar 15 if I had to deal with big days right now lol.

Morning bro! Sounds like congratulations are in order!!!.....and if you need help hiding the body if that young man steps out of line, I'm a good friend like that! :digit::rofl:

.....or if you need help smoking that joint....I'm that kind of friend, too! :crying:
:rofl: lol ill have to let him know today i have friends with ar's and shovels. They are getting married in a national forest, be easy to hide the body. :biggrin:

:rofl: lol ill have to let him know today i have friends with ar's and shovels. They are getting married in a national forest, be easy to hide the body. :biggrin:
Perfect place.
Here's what you do. Go out. Find a spot. Put a few stone markers out in the woods. Like head stone markers. Head size rocks.
Walk him out. Smoke a fat joint with him. Don't say a word. Til you get to the plots. Then you simply say.
If you hurt her, I will add another stone. Then toss the roach on the plots n walk off.

Then the rest of the night you smile and have fun. But every time no one is watching you give him the 2 second glare down.

Perfect place.
Here's what you do. Go out. Find a spot. Put a few stone markers out in the woods. Like head stone markers. Head size rocks.
Walk him out. Smoke a fat joint with him. Don't say a word. Til you get to the plots. Then you simply say.
If you hurt her, I will add another stone. Then toss the roach on the plots n walk off.

Then the rest of the night you smile and have fun. But every time no one is watching you give him the 2 second glare down.

:rofl::rofl:
You can always give him the old...."I'm not afraid to go back to prison!" line...:headbang:

Yep! I even opened up the cabinet just now, to get the temp down in there...

I knew heat would become a problem during summer, but didn't expect these kind of temperatures this early. I switched on full spectrum. I could switch off the bloom spectrum. Is it okay to switch off the bloom lights for a while and switch them back on when it's not so hot? Or will that confuse her and stress her? Get some tuc tape and some dryer hose some cardboard and jerry rig the ac to get all the cold air in the tent. That is what i do with a indoor AC.

Edit:
This is what it looks like now:
View attachment 755093
It got the temperature inside of the cabinet to 79°, so yay! :worship:

Then I just closed the cabinet door to a small crack and saw this beautiful interference pattern I'd like to show:
View attachment 755094

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back