Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks will help calm the nerves waitin on daughter to get home from grad night.
Nerves. You don't need those you have AR-15.
Lol jk. She made it through school man. No need for nervous you did it brother. Successful father imo.
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] she is not a stripper.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] made it through school!!!! "With out stripping"

All jokes aside man. Tis time to be a very proud father. That's huge man. The next step to life. It's her turn to go be a grown up now. "Yeah that's nerve wrecking thought with my girls"
Here have another hitter lol.

Good morning everbody! Breakfast at the marriot. Giving my daughter away today...... ill need a few more of these
20170527_100100.jpg

Good morning everbody! Breakfast at the marriot. Giving my daughter away today...... ill need a few more of these
View attachment 755168
Got an ar15? Lolol. Big days for daughters n father's today.
Mine are still too young for a big day. I'll need the ar 15 if I had to deal with big days right now lol.

Morning bro! Sounds like congratulations are in order!!!.....and if you need help hiding the body if that young man steps out of line, I'm a good friend like that! :digit::rofl:

.....or if you need help smoking that joint....I'm that kind of friend, too! :crying:

Morning bro! Sounds like congratulations are in order!!!.....and if you need help hiding the body if that young man steps out of line, I'm a good friend like that! :digit::rofl:

.....or if you need help smoking that joint....I'm that kind of friend, too! :crying:
I some times wonder if you are will him self. Cuz you drop comedy gold often. That was a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back