Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there is some un-safe activity going on in my neighborhood. You better come check it out, just to be sure.

Bring your stash.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
So my harvest is really dense and high rh this time of year. Should I throw a small fan on them to keep air moving. ? And sure thing. I can safety patrol your hood. I'll be sure to inspect your back yard lol. Bring a dewski for me cuz there will be some dry mouth n red eye haha

What is the RH% and how are you drying it?
Upper 50s to low 70s. Rain is when high side.
And hang drying. Some hanging in closet some in cardboard boxes
IMG_20170524_191924.jpg
IMG_20170524_192235.jpg

Upper 50s to low 70s. Rain is when high side.
And hang drying. Some hanging in closet some in cardboard boxes
I wouldn't put a fan directly on them...that would probably cause them to dry to quickly. You can put a fan in the room to circulate the air a bit. Also....if you have a dehumidifier you can put it outside of the room the plants are in to bring the RH down a little. How long have they been hanging? and how dry are they feeling to the touch?

@Ash-a-Ton .....
If your worried about it you can always break the cola's down into buds and throw them in paper bags. That is how I dry all of my stuff. You don't get big giant cola's to show your friends or what ever (I don't sell my stash, so I'm not worried about "bag appeal"). By breaking the cola's down and putting them in a single layer in the bottom of bags it allows them to dry more evenly. I've never lost any weed to bud rot this way.

I wouldn't put a fan directly on them...that would probably cause them to dry to quickly. You can put a fan in the room to circulate the air a bit. Also....if you have a dehumidifier you can put it outside of the room the plants are in to bring the RH down a little. How long have they been hanging? and how dry are they feeling to the touch?
2 days. But I don't like the drying rate. Almost feel like they are getting soggy rather than drying. Like soft velvet. The other I had hanging seemed to at least crisp sightly on the leafs by this point. Just afraid of losing my crop lol

2 days. But I don't like the drying rate. Almost feel like they are getting soggy rather than drying. Like soft velvet. The other I had hanging seemed to at least crisp sightly on the leafs by this point. Just afraid of losing my crop lol
My recommendation is to break them down and put in bags.

@Ash-a-Ton .....
If your worried about it you can always break the cola's down into buds and throw them in paper bags. That is how I dry all of my stuff. You don't get big giant cola's to show your friends or what ever (I don't sell my stash, so I'm not worried about "bag appeal"). By breaking the cola's down and putting them in a single layer in the bottom of bags it allows them to dry more evenly. I've never lost any weed to bud rot this way.
Might do this. And I used to peddle. Zero interest. I have the shit they want. But it's mine. I share with family. Sell none. I would work on seeds and sell those before I went back to selling herb. Too much stress and too much risk. Prefer to be low key n smoke my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back