Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#showusyerportal[/HASHTAG] sour mango
93efa9a760942348916ba4a58830c435.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I just have a little 10gal goldfish tank.. you know something for the kid and the cat.. my dog finally noticed the fish swimming.. only took a year and a half
I've had a freshwater aquarium all my life. My current freshwater tank is a 30 gallon. My new saltwater reef tank is 55 gallon. I have a 10 gallon quarantine tank that I have some zoas in that are not opening up. I really know very little about saltwater or coral, so I am looking for more knowledge.

I've had a freshwater aquarium all my life. My current freshwater tank is a 30 gallon. My new saltwater reef tank is 55 gallon. I have a 10 gallon quarantine tank that I have some zoas in that are not opening up. I really know very little about saltwater or coral, so I am looking for more knowledge.
I'm not sure but I thought @wwwillie had a reef tank..

i duno its from a 7 seed mix a year or more ago.sour mango,fairy frost,moonstone amnesia,black stone one of them but duno which was which.
:pighug:
I got the same pack lol. Doesn't much matter what they are, all good.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know nothing about salt water and reefs but I was curious and did a quick google search:
http://www.corallore.com/zoanthid-coral/
http://www.corallore.com/zoanthid-coral/
shows rec. water conditions and such... figured it might help.

you have any sm-90? or neem oil to spray on that?
No neem and i won't be able to get it till next week

The holes look too big for spidermites.
Yeah some pretty chewed up stuff . for the soapy water just like a drop of dawn soap in a spray bottle would that help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back