Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go old man step, the finished product, 201.55g my new personal best!
IMG_2643.JPG
IMG_2644.JPG
IMG_2645.JPG
IMG_2646.JPG
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2648.JPG

sorry guys/gals just felt like sharing some of my projects with ya'll, I really hope you like them. I have so many other's, I will share more again,so you can see how consistent my work is. And how much I value High Quality!:pass:

sorry guys/gals just felt like sharing some of my projects with ya'll, I really hope you like them. I have so many other's, I will share more again,so you can see how consistent my work is. And how much I value High Quality!:pass:
No apologies necessary. We all love weed, that's why we're here... Feel free to post pics of your plants..past,present and future

No apologies necessary. We all love weed, that's why we're here... Feel free to post pics of your plants..past,present and future
Thanks @stepside I will do just that, really I have 100's of grows I photo each and every one of them. even the bad pics I take,because I like look back as seen where I gone wrong and ways to improve. I know some people shy to show the bad pics, but we all get them at times and it's good to have to learn from them, imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back