Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the Dutch pro set? That's a pretty amazing delivery time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
1L each of a+b grow, a+b bloom. 250ml each of take root, multi total and the legendary explode. wich itself alone costs 30 quid on amazon! these volumes of my current nutes were literally just enough (and i do mean a bawhair) for my 2 plants for this run.... so im ordering 2 and getting another res set up : ) wooo cant wait for this!!

1L each of a+b grow, a+b bloom. 250ml each of take root, multi total and the legendary explode. wich itself alone costs 30 quid on amazon! these volumes of my current nutes were literally just enough (and i do mean a bawhair) for my 2 plants for this run.... so im ordering 2 and getting another res set up : ) wooo cant wait for this!!
Oh OK I see. Did you order the lights too?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

@Ash-a-Ton must be the safety guy overseeing this! :rofl:
Holy fire hazard OSHA . .
That needs a safety break .
149554998420634313632.jpg

and the delivery time was that impressive that i missed it and gotta go to the depot tomorrow for it. i paid a fiver for express delivery but didnt think it would be that quick. they also do a delivery service that costs 25 quid. they must just teleport it right into your tent for that price i think.

Okay what i need to know is.. Who has weeks of 24/7 days to spend having fun,cracking jokes,posting innappropriate stuff and generally just getting high... If you can post 70 times in 60 minutes, we need you
The site won't let me post that fast lol. Not possible. But I'm up there in post per hour. It's pretty bad lol

8b8b712f-8ac0-47ea-b78a-e79cf02de4ac_400-jpg.753059

AutoWarriors

Looking to fill a few entry level
positions

Please feel free to apply

All new hires must complete probationary period.

Job description.

Contact prospective guests for the Autowarrior show.

Be available for interviews
and planning

Must have a sense of humor

Work well under pressure

Possess the ability to
have fun.

Be willing to learn all aspects of
Live Interviews, Warrior style.

If interested contact
@budelee
@stepside

upload_2016-9-23_15-5-44-png.753060
What's a autowarrior, and what do they do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back