Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds tasty! ......I wonder if you microwaved a bud in a cup of whole fat milk, added it to your tea....psychoactive tea. I might have to do an experiment!
that sounds crazy i would love to hear how it goes

Thought my fellow stoners would enjoy this pic I snapped earlier of a ridiculously frosty @mephisto Sour Stomper. About 10 days left! View attachment 752745

:thumbsup:

giphy.gif

that sounds crazy i would love to hear how it goes
I'll give it a try tomorrow. I think I'll use a double boiler instead of a microwave...although a microwave on low for a longer time may actually work, but maybe not. I think I've got a bag of popcorn buds and trim around here somewhere.

Ooooooh I want one ....... just a few questions is it cali legal and do I have to register it hahahahahaha
Well non of mine are but I think you could get away with that one. Here are a few more from the same glass artist. I just don't want to know the price as it's probably the same as getting a registered version.
tommybong.jpg
machine.png
glass-type-99-gun-pipe-4905.jpg

New meaning to shotgunning
shot.jpg

My plan is to let her get used to vaped cannabis....and maybe in a week or so, introduce her to edibles....slowly.
That is awesome @Frankthetank that your Mother-n-Law is trying to make the switch and I wish her the best of luck. It has been so much better for me now since I'm off all the prescription pain meds they were throwing at me. Just watch out and don't do what @Ash-a-Ton did to his wife :crying: your M-n-Law might not forgive you.

That is awesome @Frankthetank that your Mother-n-Law is trying to make the switch and I wish her the best of luck. It has been so much better for me now since I'm off all the prescription pain meds they were throwing at me. Just watch out and don't do what @Ash-a-Ton did to his wife :crying: your M-n-Law might not forgive you.
Its actually my mother...
She's been on the prescriptions for so long, it time to either up everything, again...or try something else. She's been enjoying it today...she called a little while ago and said she hadn't taken any pills today...just the cannabis. I'm going to make up some canna pills so she can use that, and the vape. Together I think it should work. She's going to make a good stoner....within an hour of using her new vape she lost her cell phone! :rofl: She'll fit in just fine, I think! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back