Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Frankthetank yeah I was glad to get a little something done.. Also, I'm cooking my 1st cup of canna tee!:pass:
Sounds tasty! ......I wonder if you microwaved a bud in a cup of whole fat milk, added it to your tea....psychoactive tea. I might have to do an experiment!

Sounds tasty! ......I wonder if you microwaved a bud in a cup of whole fat milk, added it to your tea....psychoactive tea. I might have to do an experiment!
mate where have you been all my life!!! :chimp: ......mind blown.....

Let me know how that works works out @Frankthetank I just made a cup of tea and and put the dried leaves right in. It's been simmering now for 90 mins. Wonder if it's ready? :pass:

IMG_2834.JPG

:pighug:

Random high question. Do hydro plants yield more because they're taking in more water than if in soil? Or is it because of nutrients staright

:drool::drool:
hmm.. i thought that was the case aswell. im doing hydro but some of the things ive seen from soil growers here is unreal. @jingo is a constant performer. theres pounders droppin off left right and centre over there.
from my 100ish days experience with hydro though.id say the main bonuses are that you have complete control over what you feed them wich you cant do with soil/coco. if i dont want it i just take it out. no sweat and more importantly, no flushing : ) i also havent had any toxicity issues.... none...(well N-tox at the start but was due to several non nutrient related complications) and because i know exactly what the nute/water ratio is at all times, i know that for the last couple weeks theyve had 5-6 times the dose they need but they only take up what they want. i couldnt figure out what it was they were using so i just gave them everything and theyre sweet. its dodgy to start with but once theyre decently established and you find the swing its simple.
i prefer this to coco. i.m.e. its more complicated( a lot) but its easier once you suss it. handwatering is brutal if you dont have the free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back