Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna breed an auto ultimate x black or duurty dragon and inbreeding for attempting to make a high yield purple auto
i only learned recently how easy it is to cross them. i quite fancy breeding one with some sort of much faster finishing sativa to lst the shit out of. some really strong genetics so the possibilities are endless really.

It is huge!
When people say they grow with CFL I imagine the below picture because that's what I used when I done CFL grows.. turns out rarely anyone uses the bigger ones, and opt out for the normal house hold ones.
That's a normal sized house CFL, and a 600ml bottle for size reference.
View attachment 752723
eh? are you telling me you can grow weed with a few of those tiny wee bulbs at the side there? your havin a laugh eh?

@DH22
Skylar white
1495486877332-730688416.jpg
149548691729094345231.jpg
1495486939365349240817.jpg

It is huge!
When people say they grow with CFL I imagine the below picture because that's what I used when I done CFL grows.. turns out rarely anyone uses the bigger ones, and opt out for the normal house hold ones.
View attachment 752723
Holy shit! I can picture the power meter spinning uncontrollably lol. I actually keep 4 cfls in my tent but I only use them for heat when needed. My temps went way down when I switched to cobs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It is huge!
View attachment 752723
eh? are you telling me you can grow weed with a few of those tiny wee bulbs at the side there? your havin a laugh eh?

Holy shit! I can picture the power meter spinning uncontrollably lol. I actually keep 4 cfls in my tent but I only use them for heat when needed. My temps went way down when I switched to cobs.
I can touch these ones, little to no heat, I couldn't use it to add warmth to my tent anyway, I didn't have much luck with them..
I grew two at a time and got 20-30g per plant, wasn't bad I spouse for the budget I had

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nope I sure am not dude, that's what I picture everyone using when they say CFL's, go check out the micro grow thread, a few of those in a PC case is very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back