Status
Not open for further replies.
been looking at some budget lighting improvements for next grow and thought id get some cfls to add to my 2x270w leds. thinking about getting
1x14'000k
1x6'400k
2x2'700k
14k for seedlings till theyre big enough to handle the leds.
6k for moving around the 2 plants while theyre a bit further into the veg and causing shaddows.
the 2.7ks for under plant lighting during bloom phase.
all 130w each for £120 if my maths is right. ive had a bottle so cant bring myself to hit "buy" without a second opinion. does this sound like a good idea?
130 watts is going to be a huge CFL, something seems off with this. Ones I've used are 42 watts and like $10 each.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its Monday here, so that means your in the future. What's the winning lotto numbers
Yeah nah yeah well I've been there done that, something is wrong with the flux capacitor, I can't bring anything back with me, go into future, get numbers, upon coming back to the present, anything I bring back disappears! No matter what I try it doesn't work, all the hints future me has felt present me just gone with out a trace, there's a glitch in the system, once you hear on the news that some Australian tourist broke into area51, is the day I fixed the capacitor won the lotto and done crazy shit

130 watts is going to be a huge CFL, something seems off with this. Ones I've used are 42 watts and like $10 each.

this is what im looking at mate. growing auto ultimates and want to beast them. site seems legit.... it better be anyway ive just ordered the full dutch pro range haha

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 34
this is what im looking at mate. growing auto ultimates and want to beast them. site seems legit.... it better be anyway ive just ordered the full dutch pro range haha
I wanna breed an auto ultimate x black or duurty dragon and inbreeding for attempting to make a high yield purple auto

Sure man, it must be huge. Starting to get hard to even find CFL here as they're starting to phase them out.

It is huge!
When people say they grow with CFL I imagine the below picture because that's what I used when I done CFL grows.. turns out rarely anyone uses the bigger ones, and opt out for the normal house hold ones.
That's a normal sized house CFL, and a 600ml bottle for size reference.
IMG_2720.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back