Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck yeah!!!

And here's how my morning is beginning, although a few hours later than I woke up.. Cigarillo w/ some Blue Mystic, concentrate rips from the Pico and some seeds I'm trying to start for the outdoor comp... Doubt I'm gonna win anything because w/ dudes like @912GreenSkell an @stepside and @Rebel how the hell do we compete?!?!?! lol I love watching everyone's grows and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how jealous I am of you guys that can throw up some monsters outdoors and then act like it never happened lol!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!

:worship::worship::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Hahaha :D Hey bud..it aint the size of the stick that is going to win the outdoor contest, but the beauty of the bud that is going to bring victory!!

@Frankthetank lol...well, in the name of science I suppose I could...ya know, if it's for science sake I should! :p
bill-hader-gif.752175

Thanks for the good vibes, wife is calling me now. Glad I got a chance to stop in live after browsing my current subs!
Good talkin', bro!!!

great pal hows ya super self
Very good!!! Just got finished with dinner...got the kitchen cleaned up. Now, I think its time for a smoke!:pass: Hows that tincture been treating ya?

heya Tom,Frank and peeps doin good ? :pass:
am a gona get pretty stoned and sleep in tomorrow,mondays off are bliss.
Evening Archie!! Nothing better than not having to slave away for the man...I always say, anyway!!! Watcha smokin' on this evening? :pass:

i first started zara the dog as you know with the cbd then i started giving tiny doses of tincture and she seems less stiff and you used to feel her bones creak and thats as good as stopped. plus i have it every morning it gives me a warm well being feeling i love it i used about 14 gram of bottom type buds and got just over 100 mls so its strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back