Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good Frank, real nice bro!
Thanks brother!!!! Its getting rather crowded in there, that Green Crack in the front has decided she wants to be a monster when she grows up!
IMG_0364.JPG
.....Thats a two gallon pot....I think she likes the root restriction...:naughtystep:

Thanks brother!!!! Its getting rather crowded in there, that Green Crack in the front has decided she wants to be a monster when she grows up!
View attachment 752173.....Thats a two gallon pot....I think she likes the root restriction...:naughtystep:
Wow! She's getting huge Frank! Good stuff! :growing:

View attachment 752173.....Thats a two gallon pot....I think she likes the root restriction...:naughtystep:
Dude 2gal that's nuts, nice job! Oh yeah man, I know what you mean too about getting crowded! And we may only be about 60% of the way there...
1.jpg

@Raoul-Duke Thanks bro!

Wow! She's getting huge Frank! Good stuff! :growing:
She's already bigger than the last one I grew out...she yielded 3.6 ounces dry....in a DWC bucket. It should be fun to see what this girl does!

Dude 2gal that's nuts, nice job! Oh yeah man, I know what you mean too about getting crowded! And we may only be about 60% of the way there...
Thanks bro! Looks like you've got a full tent as well!:worship: Excellent work, my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back