Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @bushmasterar15 .....how ya feeling today bro?!? :bighug::karmacloud::vibes:
I'm doing better that the crap St. Judes Eon Mini Neurostimulator is outta me. I hate how the Dr's try to cover up the problems and you don't get the complete facts till it happens to you. It's all about the $$$ and not your health. Now to finish healing so I can get my grow on.

Very Productive day yesterday . I sold a box , yes a box !! to a man for $ 20.00 :rofl: He collects unusual boxes ?? Hey one mans meat is another mans poison . I also received my Firerfly from DH Gate . It's a clone of the original and appears to be well made for $98 .00 We shall see . Things I found unusual , the patent is pending which is like candy to a baby for the Chinese ,designed in the USA / mfrd in China and the unit has a replaceable battery but no external charger you have to charge it in the unit ??
View attachment 751428
They do have an external charger but you have to buy it separate. https://www.thefirefly.com/firefly-2-external-charger.html
fire.png

I'm doing better that the crap St. Judes Eon Mini Neurostimulator is outta me. I hate how the Dr's try to cover up the problems and you don't get the complete facts till it happens to you. It's all about the $$$ and not your health. Now to finish healing so I can get my grow on.
Dead on mate. Health care is run like a business, its all about the money. Good doctors would be telling you to have a better diet with excercise instead of numbing you with pills.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I mixed up that seedling soil like what 2-3 days ago? I just took a peek at it, the lid and sides of the tote are already bleeding with condensation..You can feel the warmth radiating off the surface and there is noticeable scattered webbing..Happy with that

The 30+ gallons of living soil I mixed up went cold on me a week or so back so I hit it with 1 tsp of powdered molasses,1/2 tsp of Vam,1/2 tsp of a 4 species Endo mix and 1/2 tsp of GO Calmag to a gallon of distilled water and applied about 1/2-3/4 of that gallon to the mix.I moved that tote to a warmer area and just took a look at that, the condensation has returned as well as the heat..Right on track :thumbsup:

I mixed up that seedling soil like what 2-3 days ago? I just took a peek at it, the lid and sides of the tote are already bleeding with condensation..You can feel the warmth radiating off the surface and there is noticeable scattered webbing..Happy with that

The 30+ gallons of living soil I mixed up went cold on me a week or so back so I hit it with 1 tsp of powdered molasses,1/2 tsp of Vam,1/2 tsp of a 4 species Endo mix and 1/2 tsp of GO Calmag to a gallon of distilled water and applied about 1/2-3/4 of that gallon to the mix.I moved that tote to a warmer area and just took a look at that, the condensation has returned as well as the heat..Right on track :thumbsup:

Sounds like a reciepe for great meds :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back