Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good enough for hunter s thompson lol....thats good enough for me
I basically live my life by that mantra!
hunter-s-thompson-drugs.jpg

i have been mislead into doing garden work tomorrow :face: ...
since it's for my parents who are working the outside garden effort, i better comply :pighug:
and since it's 1am here.. im off :crying:

may your saturday night be thc filled :pass:

Cheers :bighug:

Not to mention the Pendleton Sweater...:rofl:
Seated in the rich Geoffrey Lebowskis library smoking a fat blunt .......being tended to by Brad (he gets to light my spliff) .....suppose it would be ok if bunny was there too [emoji111]..she could do ....whatever

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Not bad at all!! Just the smell description has me well sold!!

Right? I don't have the best sense of smell, but throughout the grow I got definite hints of mandarin/orange cream soda, and when I was trimming the room filled up with a really strong honeysuckle smell with little bits of watermelon. I never knew bud could smell like that but I'm definitely not complaining!

i use a large 150cm *50cm *25cm cardboard box ... this size draws moisture from so far up to 500 g wet .. and dry in 4-5 day depending on humidity :pass:

Right on. I've got my 300ish grams spilt between three large Trader Joe's grocery bags. The tutorial I was reading over on the Harvest & Curing section said to make sure there weren't any buds bigger than a golf ball and it should be fine. I have maybe one or two that are what I'd call "large golfball" size, lol. Just wasn't able to break them down any further without totally mangling them. I'm planning on letting the whole lot dry for 3 days, then I'll see how much wetter (if at all) the largest buds are and adjust accordingly. Temps in the tent area are mid-70's/low 80's and about 45% humidity, so I think ultimately it should be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back