Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else here use the brown-bag drying method? Decided to go that direction rather than hanging, even though it seems more common. It's crazy - all through the grow I was waiting til it was done so I could stop stressing, now that it *is* done I'm stressing about getting the dry & cure right and avoiding mold!

Thanks man! It's been a bit hectic around here and I don't always have much to say, but it's always good to poke my head back in. Hopefully I'll do better at documenting my future grows, which will help keep me a bit more active on the site. :thumbsup:

here have a shot of rep for such fine looking herb!!

[HASHTAG]#doitliketrail[/HASHTAG]
IMG_3142.JPG

:gary:

Very cosmopolitan...:smoking:
I thought so ...my psychiatrist says im delusional picturing evenings in the twilight years of my life sitting listening to creedance in my listening room sucking on a fatty with a silk smoking jacket and smoking hat with tassle......this along with a cheroot holder would finish the look.......this would be a step up from the dudes normal terry towelling robe [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Anyone else here use the brown-bag drying method? Decided to go that direction rather than hanging, even though it seems more common. It's crazy - all through the grow I was waiting til it was done so I could stop stressing, now that it *is* done I'm stressing about getting the dry & cure right and avoiding mold!

i use a large 150cm *50cm *25cm cardboard box ... this size draws moisture from so far up to 500 g wet .. and dry in 4-5 day depending on humidity :pass:

Attachments

• PHOTO_20170507_151828[1].jpg
    PHOTO_20170507_151828[1].jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 45
Hey trail....i was watching a show last night about living above the arctic circle.....it was so funny...every time they switched views i kept thinking i was going to see your cabin! :D What a hardcore free way to live bro...hats off to you bud.
cheers, and thanks grobro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back