Status
Not open for further replies.
NO!!! It's MYSTIC!!!!!! lol

Actually, the last 2 places I checked were sold out on the Blue Mystics and I am not a big fan of the wire-transfer for Herbie's, so I may have to take the dive and go to the bank and do a shady-ass wire-transfer to a weird-named place... I guess it may be time to start learning how to breed my own stuff lol
now you on to it grobro, customize Your meds

bubba Cheese, clear headed deeeeeep relaxation, not much hangover

I'm currently growing a couple Humboldt Auto Bubba Cheeses, and they have an interesting pistil development and what seems to be super-dense buds forming!! The slowest of my 9 plants going (8 known autos and 1 "didn't auto"), but their development is great!!! Lots of foliage and they haven't really had any MAJOR growth spurts; just slow, even development.. I'm EXTREMELY excited about these guys and am eager to try them!! I'm gonna pay extra-special attention to the cure on these fine-ass buds!!!

I'm currently growing a couple Humboldt Auto Bubba Cheeses, and they have an interesting pistil development and what seems to be super-dense buds forming!! The slowest of my 9 plants going (8 known autos and 1 "didn't auto"), but their development is great!!! Lots of foliage and they haven't really had any MAJOR growth spurts; just slow, even development.. I'm EXTREMELY excited about these guys and am eager to try them!! I'm gonna pay extra-special attention to the cure on these fine-ass buds!!!
How tall are they growing? Just curious because I have limited head room. Are they frosty, wouldn't mind turnin em into hash if they were!:pass:

haven't tried Humboldt's version, their blue dream is one of my favs!. so far the fastest in my greenhouse grows, 74 days from seed

@Raoul-Duke , did you say.....frost?
P1020159 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back