Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a cigarillo of Nirvana Blue Mystic and I can't believe how much more awesome this strain is after a couple months of curing!!!!! The flavor if fucking magnificent and the smell is amazing!!!! Stinks up the whole room when I open the jar!!!!! I thought I had a few more seeds to grow of it but I guess not, so it's time to re-order!!!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

the Cure
is magic!

the Cure
is magic!

NO!!! It's MYSTIC!!!!!! lol

Actually, the last 2 places I checked were sold out on the Blue Mystics and I am not a big fan of the wire-transfer for Herbie's, so I may have to take the dive and go to the bank and do a shady-ass wire-transfer to a weird-named place... I guess it may be time to start learning how to breed my own stuff lol

Well soaked beans 24 hours and placed in tupperware between paper towels on heat mat. After 5 days none popped and they were Ghaze99. Makes me feel bad cause I gave a few away. I hate the thought of giving away bad seeds. So anyways, I just dropped a hash plant single bean.:greenthumb:

Anyone with anxiety/sleep/stress/eating disorders, I highly recommend Chemo if you can get your hands on it. Anyone have recommendations on a similar strain to grow. Can't seem to find chemo seeds anywhere...
bubba Cheese, clear headed deeeeeep relaxation, not much hangover

Well soaked beans 24 hours and placed in tupperware between paper towels on heat mat. After 5 days none popped and they were Ghaze99. Makes me feel bad cause I gave a few away. I hate the thought of giving away bad seeds. So anyways, I just dropped a hash plant single bean.:greenthumb:
Man that really sucks. For sure the worst part would be giving away the bad bean! I'd feel sooo bad! Hopefully you have better luck with the hash plant... So jealous! :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back