Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' stonies. I have a plant with some leaf claw......why only one plant out of 5 if they have all had the same stuff...............weird. I'm guessing it's because of that shitty miracle grow perlite I put on top. I think the Nitrogen leached out into the soil when I watered but still just one of em. Always something....lol

It's usually really good smoke just a pain in the ass to trim
This stuff is more than a year old, It's so long ago I don't even remember what strain its . :rofl:
DSCN1166.JPG

Mornin' stonies. I have a plant with some leaf claw......why only one plant out of 5 if they have all had the same stuff...............weird. I'm guessing it's because of that shitty miracle grow perlite I put on top. I think the Nitrogen leached out into the soil when I watered but still just one of em. Always something....lol
Sometimes each plant has its own agenda.. maybe back of the nutes for just the one

Sometimes each plant has its own agenda.. maybe back of the nutes for just the one
The thing is I haven't really given them anything. That stupid miracle grow perlite with added Nitrogen is the prob I think.I put about 1 1/2 inches on top trying to deal with fungus gnats and I think when I watered it concentrated it into the soil. They call it miracle grow cause its a miracle ur shit grows with it....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back