Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one more by Jackyl! I love the chainsaw, some may not know that the band tuned their guitars to the chainsaw, that's why it blends so well! :peace:

BUD shot a White Chem in all her glory
IMG_3761.JPG

haha showing ur age there and reminding me how old I am:digit:

No bro, this is me showing my age! When this song came out in the 60's, I could stand on the drive shaft hump without my head touching the celing in my late father's impala. My head finally started touching the rag top when I was around 5

No bro, this is me showing my age! When this song came out in the 60's, I could stand on the drive shaft hump without my head touching the celing in my late father's impala. My head finally started touching the rag top when I was around 5

That reminds me, when I was even younger, I was told that mom use to put me in the back, (rear window), plastic shelve thing, (so much for seatbelts and child seats lol). I was also told that my late father tried to drop the top while i was sleeping. Sure glad my brother reminded him i was back there. :nono:

That reminds me, when I was even younger, I was told that mom use to put me in the back, (rear window), plastic shelve thing, (so much for seatbelts and child seats lol). I was also told that my late father tried to drop the top while i was sleeping. Sure glad my brother reminded him i was back there. :nono:
Yeah I used to do the same thing....lmao Could hear the music better.......I dont even think the car had seatbelts.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back