Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes things even worse...
My new Cobs arrived yesterday, and my tent, filter, scrubber etc arrived today, along with the seeds....
An absolute catastrophe!!
I hate to be a dick, but there will always be another seed pal. No consolation, but at least it wasn't snatched before it got to you. Never give up if you want something, life always throws tests in the way, so overcome.

Well, I'm doing way better this round than I thought. I planted expecting my skills to make them midget plants and sog it, but they've turned into actual plants. Lol
[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]
HTr8Ah2.jpg

Clockwise starting by the back pole,dinafem cheese photo(mother plant, I got 9 clones I'm trying to root and then just keep one and throw the rest away. Doing clones just because I want to try it.). @mephisto mystery seed (grew 3 inches over night, any insight on what it,could be?), @mephisto sodk and then in the bucket is a @mephisto Tyrone special. Ill need to have another space built out before its all over id say. Didn't think of do this well this time around, but i must have it all honed in now.

I hate to be a dick, but there will always be another seed pal. No consolation, but at least it wasn't snatched before it got to you. Never give up if you want something, life always throws tests in the way, so overcome.
Yeah man totally get you, problem I face is 1 Month + for a seed to arrive
Got some more of my Vision seeds was just hoping to run these side by side or something.

Well, I'm doing way better this round than I thought. I planted expecting my skills to make them midget plants and sog it, but they've turned into actual plants. Lol
[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]
HTr8Ah2.jpg

Clockwise starting by the back pole,dinafem cheese photo(mother plant, I got 9 clones I'm trying to root and then just keep one and throw the rest away. Doing clones just because I want to try it.). @mephisto mystery seed (grew 3 inches over night, any insight on what it,could be?), @mephisto sodk and then in the bucket is a @mephisto Tyrone special. Ill need to have another space built out before its all over id say. Didn't think of do this well this time around, but i must have it all honed in now.
Mornin:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back