Status
Not open for further replies.
*sobs while typing this*
Waiting one and a half months to get this... Least I can say is I am crushed *pun intended*
Soooooo bleak right now, was going to pop them as soon as I got em... but alas it was not meant to be.
They were gifted to me but still :finger: @ the posties
View attachment 750022 View attachment 750023
tumblr_oeltj5rwIs1vuexxxo1_400.gif

*sobs while typing this*
Waiting one and a half months to get this... Least I can say is I am crushed *pun intended*
Soooooo bleak right now, was going to pop them as soon as I got em... but alas it was not meant to be.
They were gifted to me but still :finger: @ the posties
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Very sorry to see this, bro!

Mine literally just cracked into pieces one day. kept em in a case too. Those blurples mess me up, don't know about amare
ive got the mars hydro ones off amazon. they look shit but do exactly what theyre meant to. got them for 25 quid but they mightve been on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back