Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooooo yeah. Question. For the dwc hydro guys.
Now that I have rinsed the shit out of my roots and changed my reservoir. I have roughly 8 gallons of water in my res. Do I mix 8 gallons worth of my nute mix into a bottle of water ph'd to make a proper pH solution and pour that into my reservoir?

A tad tired. And body still trying to recover. But all is good.
And pretty sure the weekend taking care of the ladies has my wife much more interested. The hybrid with the Def signs is still healthy. But she was all freaking out . "We have to fix her now. We can't wait on Amazon for stuff. " She was prepared to grind egg shells and everything yesterday lol. Grabbing branches checking for mold and removing dead leafs. She knew they needed some water. I asked her not to. Going to give them a really heavy feed tonight. Most likely last feed for all of them. "Did no flushing" going to trust pop on this one. Really like his logic behind his methods.
Most people don't realize how much fun it is to take care of a plant! My wife did the same thing....she got super interested, and a little obsessive to tell you the truth. These days....she's over it! :rofl:

Most people don't realize how much fun it is to take care of a plant! My wife did the same thing....she got super interested, and a little obsessive to tell you the truth. These days....she's over it! :rofl:
Lmao I can see this being very short lived as well haha

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!

A bit of a public service announcement for today:
Make sure you computers are all up to date on their patches and things of that nature. The WCry ransom ware bug is out there big time. Be careful with opening emails and attachments, even from people you know. If it looks even a little out of place, get rid of it. This one is a baddy, using some old NSA code that makes it pretty potent.

Peace

Oooooo yeah. Question. For the dwc hydro guys.
Now that I have rinsed the shit out of my roots and changed my reservoir. I have roughly 8 gallons of water in my res. Do I mix 8 gallons worth of my nute mix into a bottle of water ph'd to make a proper pH solution and pour that into my reservoir?
@derek420colorado this is your realm lol.

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?!

A bit of a public service announcement for today:
Make sure you computers are all up to date on their patches and things of that nature. The WCry ransom ware bug is out there big time. Be careful with opening emails and attachments, even from people you know. If it looks even a little out of place, get rid of it. This one is a baddy, using some old NSA code that makes it pretty potent.

Peace
Thanks Willie!!!! Great advice right there!

Goooood morning AFN!!!!

Speaking of rosin...fired up the press on some Ghost of LeeRoy this morning....anyone want a dab??? :woohoo::yoinks::pass:

IMG_3995.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back