Status
Not open for further replies.
burrito-shop-funny-weed-memes.jpg

giphy.gif

@Rebel where can I score some afn merchandise. Also is there a thread for ideas for new stuff to. Like afn lighters and maybe carb caps for dab rigs and afn grinders afn socks? I got plenty ideas lol

I have plenty of ideas too I just don't have a ton of money to buy all this different stuff as I have to buy in bulk. I need to get rid of the mugs and shirts I have at the moment... I'll have more stuff soon as I have plans just not enough funds...

Good Day Stoners
Looks like I may have some trimming in my future and my Girls of Summer ( portals ) are ready to make the move outside. Have a great day at whatever you do today and remember .
DSCN1144.JPG
DSCN1145.JPG

Buddha Seeds Purple Kush:headbang: about the darkest purple a fella can grow out. Its not the most potent strain out there, but the purple/pink hash and rosin it produces is certainly a head turner!

I grew out some Delicious auto Dark Purples (purple kush x OG kush), and they were so damn dark, the looked black!!! When I did my Everclear extraction, it turned the parchment paper purple!!!!!!

Sounds like it all comes from a purple kush lineage!!! I have an auto GDP growing that is wicked dark purple now, but I don't think it's THAT dark!!

Attachments

• 20170111_165417.jpg
    20170111_165417.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20170206_123846.jpg
    20170206_123846.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back