Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the 36 hour break may have had something to do with it hahahaha. So I am guessin you are in a place where you can buy legal weed things? Or you just have a hell of a hook up at 5 bucks a g lol

If you know guys around here good weed is $5 a gram and under. And thats cdn funds!! ($1 USD = $1.35 cdn)

If you know guys around here good weed is $5 a gram and under. And thats cdn funds!! ($1 USD = $1.35 cdn)

Yeah that is pretty badass! I kinda wish I could still get high on flower. I am going to try and take a dab break after harvest while everything is drying so i can actually enjoy the amaziness that i am growing for a second. Then I am just going to blast and squish the hell out of it so I can get some meph daaaaaaabs mmmmmmmm

Thanks dude. Can't wait to see your groom explode!

You and me both brudda, you and me both. I should have had two harvests by now and I am just starting what i pray will be my first full cycle. But I have things pretty dialed in now so I think I should be good

Yeah that is pretty badass! I kinda wish I could still get high on flower. I am going to try and take a dab break after harvest while everything is drying so i can actually enjoy the amaziness that i am growing for a second. Then I am just going to blast and squish the hell out of it so I can get some meph daaaaaaabs mmmmmmmm

Sounds like someone needs a triple threat joint....Bubble hash, Fruity Chronic Juice Bud, Honey Oil paper...got a feeling you would catch a buzz from that one!!

Fruity Chronic
IMG_44786.jpg

IMG_44796.jpg

Yeah the 36 hour break may have had something to do with it hahahaha. So I am guessin you are in a place where you can buy legal weed things? Or you just have a hell of a hook up at 5 bucks a g lol
Medical shop mang, I love em always can find something good but yea legal state mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back