Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, every time I go to the Hydro shop the guy is smoking and always offers to share. Is this the norm for Hydro shops? Seems risky to me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Im a germaphobe at times, no sharing smoke. Everyone gets their own. Not the norm., but some people are generous. Depends on how well ya know them. If he's just some random person I would refuse.

Guys at my local grow shops don't smoke (that I've seen). But they did give me a clone once that someone had given them. Of course....it brought in the worst fungus gnat infestation I've had to date, but that's a different story.... :jointman:

Guys at my local grow shops don't smoke (that I've seen). But they did give me a clone once that someone had given them. Of course....it brought in the worst fungus gnat infestation I've had to date, but that's a different story.... :jointman:
Ouch...

D420 slowly raises his hand : )
wddd.gif

Im a germaphobe at times, no sharing smoke. Everyone gets their own. Not the norm., but some people are generous. Depends on how well ya know them. If he's just some random person I would refuse.
The guy is cool and I don't mind smoking with him, just seems risky for the business. Make no mistake this is no fancy organic Hydro shop, it's clear what everyone is doing who shops there. He will even front you products of you don't have the cash lol.

That's a shame.I can't count how many times I heard stories of clones that cause havoc.

The guy is cool and I don't mind smoking with him, just seems risky for the business. Make no mistake this is no fancy organic Hydro shop, it's clear what everyone is doing who shops there. He will even front you products of you don't have the cash lol.

Chronic credit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back