Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowers and medibles mostly. I've never tried dabs, rosin, etc. Although I do make dry ice hash with trim and popcorns when I have enough.
Never dabbed? Press some buds and give it a try just don't get hooked lol. It's honestly a little much for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It's honestly a little much for me.
I rarely smoke a whole joint by myself....dabs would either A) send me to the moon B)up my tolerance to a level I don't want......probably both. By the way....I'm not averse to going to the moon, I've been WAY messed up on edibles.

I rarely smoke a whole joint by myself....dabs would either A) send me to the moon B)up my tolerance to a level I don't want......probably both. By the way....I'm not averse to going to the moon, I've been WAY messed up on edibles.
I made rosin once and that was enough for me. Guy at the Hydro shop is always smoking some kind of extract, I've learned to only take 1 small hit seems how I usually go on my lunch break lol.

Speaking of which, every time I go to the Hydro shop the guy is smoking and always offers to share. Is this the norm for Hydro shops? Seems risky to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back