Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @1939bear
According to how much you feed your one little girl. I think I spilled enough nutes on top my jug to feed it for life lol.
Made more monster juice last night and thought about your 1tsp of water a week plant lol.
IMG_20170510_203721.jpg

We think quite a bit alike then.

When I lived up there, the corner stores were just about all there was. We did have an IGA grocery. Then there was the "Big Box " store, The Ben Franklin five and dime.
:pass:

"Son of Hobbes said:
Yeah shoulda coulda woulda lol. Honestly after creating an account for it and moving some coin around in a test, it's way stupid easy. If you can online bank, you can bitcoin. It's point, click, easy to read, easy to follow directions. And the list of accepted stores is growing too (you can shop at K-Mart with these things! Who still has a K-Mart around?!) :rofl:"

Thinking back, It wasn't the set up. I set up easily for Bit and the transfer was a piece of cake. It was the leap of faith required to turn my info over to the brokers after reading some of the fine print. I finally settled on what looked like the more legitimate of them but the Potcoin wasn't offered or they put an additional charge on them, I forget which. I plead Stoner Memory.

Edit: I remember that ,at that time, the price was dropping big, I spent a lot of time trying to work out the Potcoin, with a surcharge, but got to a point where I sent the Bit while they still had some value. I had to buy the Bit to get in, then do a deal for the pots. While watching the tiny piece of the one bit I bought, get smaller and smaller by the minute.

Last edited:
"Son of Hobbes said:
Yeah shoulda coulda woulda lol. Honestly after creating an account for it and moving some coin around in a test, it's way stupid easy. If you can online bank, you can bitcoin. It's point, click, easy to read, easy to follow directions. And the list of accepted stores is growing too (you can shop at K-Mart with these things! Who still has a K-Mart around?!) :rofl:"

Thinking back, It wasn't the set up. I set up easily for Bit and the transfer was a piece of cake. It was the leap of faith required to turn my info over to the brokers after reading some of the fine print. I finally settled on what looked like the more legitimate of them but the Potcoin wasn't offered or they put an additional charge on them, I forget which. I plead Stoner Memory.
Hey feenix, where is your bitcoin account through? My coinbase account got shut down and I'm trying to find a new one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just confirmed through a phone call that my water is treated with chloramine, nooooo damn yooouuu scuba steve...Looks like I'll be purchasing an RO unit before running running living soil...been using distilled for a minute now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back