Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but i dont get how it went from going on a downward spiral to inflating so much in price. i only have a few guesses and they are political in nature which means not worthwhile discussion here. it just seems like a bubble that is going to burst and leave new people in the doghouse without any money. i just dont get it. I used to be a bitcoin believer but my view changed fast after all the infighting and people like gavin leaving. there is just so much that doesn't make sense. sure gambling is big on there, and so are people thinking that they can get away with DM sales, but it's totally tracable it just takes a little bit of time and a quick script to trace coins back to where they came from. It's so easy to find drug addresses and find the money move, how do they think they can have it not come back and bite them in the behind? Again, i just dont get the price rising this much this fast. a hundred bucks in a day, and sure an investment, but my only thought is that the two EFT's are looking to buy in. The winklevoss EFT was denied once and Barry Silbert's ETF doesn't look to have any better chance, but maybe people are doing thigns with it that i dont know...

Are they building a computer or are they buying miners? There's a lot of difference, and fi they are building a computer for it, they might not be doing what you think they are doing... And yes i can help you program your remote. What kind is it?
He builds computers and rights code all the time.. he's a pretty smart kid.. I was just emphasizing how technically challenged I am with the remote question but thank you

He builds computers and rights code all the time.. he's a pretty smart kid.. I was just emphasizing how technically challenged I am with the remote question but thank you
just tell them to watch out, i lost a small fortune on bitcoin and i only dug out of the hold recently. he's probably building a trading bot, but he needs to watch out for insolvency in exchanges and their fake trading volume which has been proved. again, i just dont get the price surge...
And you're welcome!

I watched a documentary on bitcoin, i know less now than before!!! Did somebody say silkroad

We're actually going to be offering BitCoin as a donation option on the site very soon (like within the week or two.) :cheers:

Man... I need to get of my probation so I can take time off... I live for wake and bake weekends
Wake and Bake is the only way to fly!!!!

animal-house-belushi-oh-no-not-double-secret-probation.jpg
:rofl:

I watched a documentary on bitcoin, i know less now than before!!! Did somebody say silkroad
Bitcoin is so hard to understand and the documentaries on it are horrible. And yeah silk road is what made bitcoin value go up to begin with, look at the timing of bitcoin rise in valuation and the silk road case.

We're actually going to be offering BitCoin as a donation option on the site very soon (like within the week or two.) :cheers:
Shoulda done it 6 months ago, you'd have made a lot off the rise in valuation. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back