Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually 6 10s . But since leaving Tomo at noon. 12s all week noon on Friday and weekend off. But I'll be on 10+ hours on 6 days til winter lol. Between work and the tent. Literally this is my social life lol. If not for you guys. I'd be a mental case.
I'm a mental case even with you guys

Bitcoin is over 1800USD and rising, wish I invested a bit in it, but its so volatile I just can't see that price holding up. Anyone have bitcoin that can explain why its going up so high so fast? I don't get it...
As a stock. But. I can tell you any one doing anything even kind of shady or secret over online purchase. Mostly use Bitcoin.
Gambling being a huge part. Online gambling accepts bit coin and encourage it.
So a whole whole lot of money flows through them

??ya after werewolves??... Kidding,what ya using it for?? Cooking with cannabis?
Bahahahahahaha nooo. Jfk magic bullet.
download.png

Bitcoin is over 1800USD and rising, wish I invested a bit in it, but its so volatile I just can't see that price holding up. Anyone have bitcoin that can explain why its going up so high so fast? I don't get it...
I don't know anything about Bitcoin.. other than one of my kids has been building a computer solely for the purpose of mining them.. it's way outta my realm.. could you help me program my remote control

I don't know anything about Bitcoin.. other than one of my kids has been building a computer solely for the purpose of mining them.. it's way outta my realm.. could you help me program my remote control
I watched a documentary on bitcoin, i know less now than before!!! Did somebody say silkroad

As a stock. But. I can tell you any one doing anything even kind of shady or secret over online purchase. Mostly use Bitcoin.
Gambling being a huge part. Online gambling accepts bit coin and encourage it.
So a whole whole lot of money flows through them
yeah, but i dont get how it went from going on a downward spiral to inflating so much in price. i only have a few guesses and they are political in nature which means not worthwhile discussion here. it just seems like a bubble that is going to burst and leave new people in the doghouse without any money. i just dont get it. I used to be a bitcoin believer but my view changed fast after all the infighting and people like gavin leaving. there is just so much that doesn't make sense. sure gambling is big on there, and so are people thinking that they can get away with DM sales, but it's totally tracable it just takes a little bit of time and a quick script to trace coins back to where they came from. It's so easy to find drug addresses and find the money move, how do they think they can have it not come back and bite them in the behind? Again, i just dont get the price rising this much this fast. a hundred bucks in a day, and sure an investment, but my only thought is that the two EFT's are looking to buy in. The winklevoss EFT was denied once and Barry Silbert's ETF doesn't look to have any better chance, but maybe people are doing thigns with it that i dont know...

Are they building a computer or are they buying miners? There's a lot of difference, and fi they are building a computer for it, they might not be doing what you think they are doing... And yes i can help you program your remote. What kind is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back