Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you are coming from Clockwork that would be fun but I have a big family four full grown children who surprise love there herbs I grow for them. I love autos. When the line was blurred where I could not tell the difference I will never grow another photo ever. I keep the lights on 24/7 I just got tired of photos I grew them for 30 years bro. I do not breed I love mephisto I have no time to breed bro or I would

Hmm, yeah it is what it is. I just dont see the point in not growing any photos never ever again, makes me a little sad to hear, without them autos would still be no bid deal and i think 24/0 is A too expensiveand B i think all the plants need some sleep -just my way of thinking

Not new, but new to me. I usually just use my phone but that's getting outdated. It's a Canon sx500is. I'm on the technically challenged side but..
I got a Cannon Rebel T5 it took me few hundred photos or so before I figured out the best backdrop and close up shots but not macro yet I need a different lens for a macro shot

I have some g13labs autoberry seeds going I have not seen any g13 gear on here yet it should be interesting. How do you like the fastbuds girl scout cookies have you grown any out yet stepside?
I'm doing 4 right now.. Harvested 1 last week, 2 next week and hopefully that shrub the week after. I can't wait to see the root ball on that one. It's in a 25gal pot. I'm anxious tto try it after all I've heard.

Hmm, yeah it is what it is. I just dont see the point in not growing any photos never ever again, makes me a little sad to hear, without them autos would still be no bid deal and i think 24/0 is A too expensiveand B i think all the plants need some sleep -just my way of thinking
LIke I said I will admit to being a little on the lazy side but I have grown some nice autos, I have some think fast 12/12 gifted to me by dutch passion I might try them this year outside. And autos need no rest but that is just my opinion just forward motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back