Status
Not open for further replies.
I went from 5x5 to 9X5 Now I want a 10x5 tent Mars has some nice 1680D tents at a pretty good price I might pick one of thiers up for my next one

I went from 5x5 to 9X5 Now I want a 10x5 tent Mars has some nice 1680D tents at a pretty good price I might pick one of thiers up for my next one
never enough...but wouldnt be more middle size tents be better if you want to breed a little or just do some photos on the side? just sayin'...

Evening all, @Fairlynew , you take rocking pics... How the f#** do you get a good pic of a shrub? This plant is 12.5" tall at it's tallest point.
059.JPG
071.JPG
072.JPG
068.JPG
067.JPG
064.JPG
056.JPG
057.JPG

I understand where you are coming from Clockwork that would be fun but I have a big family four full grown children who surprise love there herbs I grow for them. I love autos. When the line was blurred where I could not tell the difference I will never grow another photo ever. I keep the lights on 24/7 I just got tired of photos I grew them for 30 years bro. I do not breed I love mephisto I have no time to breed bro or I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back