Status
Not open for further replies.
Those might finish before you have a chance to put them outside
those girls, the waiting for the greenhouse crew are going to finish in the window, May 20 that space gets crowded up with 33(?) 16 oz solo instatransplant pots, crowded be an understatement me thinks, this will get humorous, stay tuned for some laughs

I do have a couple of new ones from the last month, I am wiped right this minute though. Maybe this eve we can get down with a storeh and a sermon perhaps. This gardening of 40 somethin plants is rough lol [HASHTAG]#coloradogrowerproblems[/HASHTAG]
live stoner complain'in bout 2 many?
you heard it first folks
on live stoner chat!

I hate you right now lol : ) I kid I kid, but for real now I am hungry thanks. I don't have time to eat! I have plants to watch grow lmao.

Well it's mutual..My tent is sitting sanitized and empty while I wait for my soil mix to compost so now I have plant envy..especially with that setup you have forget about it..:thumbsup:

Well it's mutual..My tent is sitting sanitized and empty while I wait for my soil mix to compost so now I have plant envy..especially with that setup you have forget about it..:thumbsup:

Lol touche my friend, I am about to eat some ramen so I can afford to run aforementioned setup lol

Some steak strips that have been marinating in the fridge over night in a balsamic vinaigrette..Letting them sit out to bring them up to room temperature before they hit the flame..a side of mashed potatoes and sweet corn also Hawaiian sweet rolls topped with butter,salt,pepper and garlic powder before baking..

View attachment 745666
you just created
live stoner
mass drool response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back