Status
Not open for further replies.
live bushes, room with a view
good morning/afternoon/evening
live stoners
P1040532.JPG

Some steak strips that have been marinating in the fridge over night in a balsamic vinaigrette..Letting them sit out to bring them up to room temperature before they hit the flame..a side of mashed potatoes and sweet corn also Hawaiian sweet rolls topped with butter,salt,pepper and garlic powder before baking..

IMG_20170507_131816.jpg

and he's probably got a couple of ripe ones after such a long absence

I do have a couple of new ones from the last month, I am wiped right this minute though. Maybe this eve we can get down with a storeh and a sermon perhaps. This gardening of 40 somethin plants is rough lol [HASHTAG]#coloradogrowerproblems[/HASHTAG]

Some steak strips that have been marinating in the fridge over night in a balsamic vinaigrette..Letting them sit out to bring them up to room temperature before they hit the flame..a side of mashed potatoes and sweet corn also Hawaiian sweet rolls topped with butter,salt,pepper and garlic powder before baking..

View attachment 745666

I hate you right now lol : ) I kid I kid, but for real now I am hungry thanks. I don't have time to eat! I have plants to watch grow lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back