Status
Not open for further replies.
They are awesome cats, but they will literally fight you for food. Turn your back on any piece of meat no matter the size and it will disappear.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Hahaha i hear ya. Pretty sureone of my cats is bengal/feral/a monkey/an emu/raccoon/alien. She's the same way. Shell take the piece of meat from u while your still looking.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Hahaha i hear ya. Pretty sureone of my cats is bengal/feral/a monkey/an emu/raccoon/alien. She's the same way. Shell take the piece of meat from u while your still looking.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Hahahaha! Sneaky paw coming from under the table to hook your dinner.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hey live stoners :bong: had a questions for the live stoners crew lol
Has anyone grown out the chocolate mint og or black dog (photo's) from humbolt seeds ??? I got some of those and have been torn what to do next ....

Hey live stoners :bong: had a questions for the live stoners crew lol
Has anyone grown out the chocolate mint og or black dog (photo's) from humbolt seeds ??? I got some of those and have been torn what to do next ....

Heard only great things about humboldt seeds, but i dont have a clue...

How they hangin'!
IMG_9536.JPG

I could eat my weight in perogies, just about!:drool:
Oh man I wish my grandmother was still around she always had perogies waiting for me to eat. Plus all the other good food she made.

Well the credit/debit cards are under the microscope. For the first time in fifteen plus years I was declined at three different seed companies Time to get use to Bitcoin
I'm glad to have found a place stateside for now that is quick on shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back