Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day to all. pass:pass:
Here is a tasty Bud For all.:hookah:
View attachment 744909 View attachment 744910
Super Blueberry ( short stuff seeds ) Above

All these girls are 40 days old almost 6 weeks .
Gogrow led an Optic Foliar.
GCS
2 Magic ??
super
blueberry
caramel cream
across of mine own
little Dwarf
View attachment 744911 View attachment 744912 View attachment 744913 View attachment 744914 View attachment 744915

injoy
@Pops
Wow amazing job you did! Well done man!

download (1).jpg

Yep, same here. We had to think really hard wherethe cats cant get to. Had we known before hand, we would not have acceoted.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
I've found that there is no place safe from the cats, especially the 2 Bengals, and no marijuana plant is safe from my one tabby.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyone have a list of breeders who have lot codes on their seeds?

Ace Seeds do so. At least there is the Date of production on the back and it says 'keep for further reference'

Is that a double cola , last pic, last page? The monster in the middle? Looks like a pounder easy..

I hear this guys running around.
full
You wouldn't be looking for an alibi would you?

Hahaha a POUNDER? Wouldnt complain about that but i fear it looks bigger than it actually is...! :shrug: It should be the second plant in the left row. (I'm pretty sure it is)

Playing with Sublimation for quick finishing and curing. Wow. Really works. It's like the flowers were fresh from mother with no chlorophyl taste and soft smooth smoking. An that is without a rest. Just 14 days from chop and tastes like a month the jar.
View attachment 744410

LooksGood!

After reading a bit off site I tried using a simple approach that involved drying down the material to around 70% or the state of near to stem snap. They recommended 4 days. I went 5 but my brix is through the roof. Put the flowers coarse trimmed but with the flower leaflets intact. Stacked them loosely in a cardboard box and closed the lid. Sat it in the bottom of the side by side fridge/freezer in my kitchen. 10 days later I came back and pulled them out. Let them sit for about 4 hours before the first sample. Sublime. Everything I wanted it to do it pretty much took a stab at. That tells me that I can tune it and find a timing that will give me superb smoke quickly. I could see doing that with about a third of my plant and that would be an early look at what will come from the jars later.

I also understand that you can go 10-15 days in the freezer and then jar for a week to stablise and it's supposed to harden off the flowers a bit. Bet this could really owrk in small scale commercial production. It has a rep for perfect cure every time.

Funny - just remembered a few days ago that a friend who had some weed kept it on the balcony in winter time and he swore that increased the taste! I thought 'lets give this a try' with some buds in my fridge and now you 2 came up with that so i will sure do that! But i will not be abled to do it with full harvest i guess so i'll have refeence with the 'normal' buds.

2 ALL THE STONERS IN GOSSIP RIGHT NOW: WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE WAY OF CURING THE CROP? :420:

Bengals eh? Damn u must have your gabds full hahaha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
They are awesome cats, but they will literally fight you for food. Turn your back on any piece of meat no matter the size and it will disappear.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back