Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got that bandanna on, that will have to come off if he's gonna eat, and that damn club he carries from time to time will have to stay outside
He better not show up and try to arrest anyone, either!! I'll have none of that, no one likes an authoritative penguin!!! :rofl:

Going back to the rizzla, zigzag, raw thing. I wasnt trying to say rizzla was better but everyone has a preference to how they smoke and roll etc. You're right you could use newspaper, could get a wicked buzz from the ink too! Haha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Looks like everyone is having a good time in here. Just did another update by popular demand! (just kidding about that part...)

Check it out here!

Here's one of the time-lapse shots of the Dinafem Critical Jack now day 18! The Nightqueen is getting big too at day 31!

Critical jack supposed to be a fast one, I've got one in a solo cup right now. Also have a night queen but nowhere near the size of yours, nice job.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hahaha, supposed to be CJ, and crown royale sounds royally good
Got cha, I am just starting to toke up after work myself. I said "you know what NN... let's put these gifs together in photoshop and do your update before you get baked today" I said to myself "self, that's logical thinking right there, you're ok sometimes". Yeah Crown Royale is supposed to be mighty relaxing but with focus.

Critical jack supposed to be a fast one, I've got one in a solo cup right now. Also have a night queen but nowhere near the size of yours, nice job.
Nice dude, I gotta check yours out! Where's it at?

Also thanks, Super Soil + Mammoth P + COBs seems to be working out. Really excited for this one!
:biggrin:

Got cha, I am just starting to toke up after work myself. I said "you know what NN... let's put these gifs together in photoshop and do your update before you get baked today" I said to myself "self, that's logical thinking right there, you're ok sometimes". Yeah Crown Royale is supposed to be mighty relaxing but with focus.

Also thanks, Super Soil + Mammoth P + COBs seems to be working out. Really excited for this one!
[emoji3]
I like the way your self thinks

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

[emoji3]
5b1ccf550944b5c03283885e8c687dd9.jpg
3446d115ed1107847da3bb1747a69981.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back