Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning feenix

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Good morning Dm, Derek, Ozone, 9Bear anyone I missed. It is a good day. Fantastic would be having that at the local party spot. Leave it to Oz to know how to party.
:smokeout:

Morning Stoners and Stonettes we made our first trip to "town" in @5 months yesterday 12 hours 240 miles RT we came upon ma and pa Spruce Grouse in courting display they were preoccupied enough could get nice pics
DSCN2941.JPG

@Dmrides220 been loving it of course lol. Thanks for helping me break the ice on that, don't know why it took so long but it's gonna be a regular thing now bro

Morning Stoners and Stonettes we made our first trip to "town" in @5 months yesterday 12 hours 240 miles RT we came upon ma and pa Spruce Grouse in courting display they were preoccupied enough could get nice pics
View attachment 744690
@Dmrides220 been loving it of course lol. Thanks for helping me break the ice on that, don't know why it took so long but it's gonna be a regular thing now bro
Great picture Jraven! Tincture is definitely necessary meds at my house and after you make it once it's so easy to do. Looks like you guys had a nice outing, glad to hear that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back