Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to but I have none but here is a nice nugget shot from some plant that I grew last year I took a lot of picture LOL
IMG_4324.JPG

I dumped my soil from the tote into the kiddie pool and gave it a good stir and squeeze test.I put it all back and went upstairs from the basement..The whole house smells like good earth,I love that smell..The amendments were pretty strong when I first mixed it up especially the pure neem, but now that earthy smell lingers if you know what I mean..Nice condensation on the inside of the lid when you open it..:thumbsup:
If I was a plant, that tote would be a high-end condominium by the beach.

Last edited:
So, I have decided to remove myself from all other cannabis forums, other than AFN
When you have someone (and others jumping on the band wagon afterwards), saying Autoflowers are bad, and weakening the genepool and continues to bash on em...
And he says he has 25 years growing and breeding experience, probably hasnt tried to move into 2017 and still stuck in the 80's and 90's
Probably read all he could back then and now that is his gospel, anyhow, toxic people are not required within my canna circle
So only good vibes from AFN now on:bighug:

So, I have decided to remove myself from all other cannabis forums, other than AFN
When you have someone (and others jumping on the band wagon afterwards), saying Autoflowers are bad, and weakening the genepool and continues to bash on em...
And he says he has 25 years growing and breeding experience, probably hasnt tried to move into 2017 and still stuck in the 80's and 90's
Probably read all he could back then and now that is his gospel, anyhow, toxic people are not required within my canna circle
So only good vibes from AFN now on:bighug:

I know someone who won't bother with bud unless I grow it..and I've been growing nothing but autos for a while..I've had photo buds ( not grown by me ) and they were like nah this isn't touching that Skyrone Stomper or that Super Skunk you just grew. Just recently, those greenhouse buds I posted were photoperiods grown by someone else..This person I had try them was like they don't even get me that high like that Super Skunk lol..To each his own though, everybody likes something different.

Ignorance is bliss
I know someone who won't bother with bud unless I grow it..and I've been growing nothing but autos for a while..I've had photo buds ( not grown by me ) and they were like nah this isn't touching that Skyrone Stomper or that Super Skunk you just grew. Just recently, those greenhouse buds I posted were photoperiods grown by someone else..This person I had try them was like they don't even get me that high like that Super Skunk lol..To each his own though, everybody likes something different.

All pro canna growers will grow both. But I myself cant get more weight in the same amount of time from photos. I love photo plants but its boring to grow them indoors. I want to grow some nice photos like 9 lb hammer and a few others photo strains outdoors and make them trees. But I can't. So I grow autos..

Autos will always be my first choice for an indoor grow, outdoors a photo no doubt.
But since I can only grow indoors, Auto it is,
I just cannot tolerate the mentality that is so shallow

Autos will always be my first choice for an indoor grow, outdoors a photo no doubt.
But since I can only grow indoors, Auto it is,
I just cannot tolerate the mentality that is so shallow
Yea I'm with you walter autos challenge the shit out of me!! I love a challenge!! I staggard 9 autos 3 weeks apart in Graceland this time trying to get a offset harvest going. All 9 are about done!!
I have just 1 auto that stayed on my schedule. The rest have been chopped or look like autumn all fat and yellow. Sooo fast!!!
Sooo fun!! :pass:

Well I have 6 alive..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back