Status
Not open for further replies.
nice rocket,il let you off with the lack of a cuppa this time.
i been tryin to find 1 1/4 papers,we dont seem to have them here but we have zigzags n rizla.sent off for some raws.
:pighug:

Guess I forgot to quote this, but I'm serious!!! If you need 1.25" ZigZags, I can send them to you!!! Easy stuff homie!!

Man I told that owner not to buy that Stillen supercharger. he got it used with that hood.. Has to have that hood to fit. Its automatic and I told him its not gonna hold up but we will find out
Stillen supercharger
Greddy kat back but no kats keep that cool @Frankthetank :headbang:

Its got a Greddy e manage 3 in it so I'm data logging using a lappy plus the larger injectors are sorted in the e manage . stock VQ35DE auto.:nono:

I like Nissans, but the 350z was such a fat car compared to the older 300z's and even the 200-series.. I'm a big fan of the 240zs "Datsun-era", but they can be rust buckets.. If I were to do any modding of any import, gotta stick to my roots and go w/ the Evo, of ANY flavor as I'm a big fan of the 4g-series engines for their robust nature and solid tolerance!!! Had a 2g Talon and did a fair amount of stuff to it to get it into the 12's, but it was the rest of the car that was a PITA.. To change a wheel bearing, you had to pretty much plan on swapping the CV axle, and possibly some hardware.. Might as well do the brakes while you're at it.. Fuck.. Epitomized the idea of, "Works amazing when it works, but sucks bags of dicks when it doesn't.."

I digress.. Had a lot of odd cars, but I LOVE me some speed demons!!

Think I might actually be allergic to my plants.
Noticing every time I get in there watering and messing with them I get pretty damn itchy on my arms n hands with very mild hives . I'll deal. Well worth it. .

Noticing every time I get in there watering and messing with them I get pretty damn itchy on my arms n hands with very mild hives . I'll deal. Well worth it. .

You ever had an allergy test done?? They wouldn't typically test for canna, however, I always thought I was allergic to pine/evergreen trees.. Turns out it's dust mites and molds, but both thrive FUCKING EVERYWHERE, so naturally, in my grow, there may be some dust, so I crank up the scrubbers and it helps a bit, but I know what you're saying.. When the wife needs a fan on when she's sleeping, it usually means I'm leaving the room because my sinuses engorge and I can't breathe..

Ever try wearing a mask?? An N95-rate mask will block "95%" of shit in the air, so if that helps, then you might be able to deduce if it's allergen related to plants or dust..

I get a stuffy nose and watering eyes if I spend more then five minutes around them

Guess I forgot to quote this, but I'm serious!!! If you need 1.25" ZigZags, I can send them to you!!! Easy stuff homie!!

I like Nissans, but the 350z was such a fat car compared to the older 300z's and even the 200-series.. I'm a big fan of the 240zs "Datsun-era", but they can be rust buckets.. If I were to do any modding of any import, gotta stick to my roots and go w/ the Evo, of ANY flavor as I'm a big fan of the 4g-series engines for their robust nature and solid tolerance!!! Had a 2g Talon and did a fair amount of stuff to it to get it into the 12's, but it was the rest of the car that was a PITA.. To change a wheel bearing, you had to pretty much plan on swapping the CV axle, and possibly some hardware.. Might as well do the brakes while you're at it.. Fuck.. Epitomized the idea of, "Works amazing when it works, but sucks bags of dicks when it doesn't.."

I digress.. Had a lot of odd cars, but I LOVE me some speed demons!!

I worked in parts for a Nissan dealer back in the 90's, so got to know a lot of the folks into Datsun's and Nissan's around town. Got to take a ride a couple times in an early vintage 240z that they had shoehorned a Chevy small block 350 into. That thing would pucker your bunghole from clenching over in the passenger seat when they put their foot in it. :yoinks::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back