Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very specific with my wings! lol I worked on a recipe for a year or so....to make oven baked wings, that tasted like they came out of a fryer. Most home, counter top fryers suck balls, and are a hazard in my opinion. I also do smoked wings from time to time, but I'm addicted to these oven wings. In my opinion, it is a perfect recipe. :drool:
Smoked wings?? How you keep em from plugging up the pipe?

I've been thinking about getting one of these nifty little gadgets....
pizza.jpg
Your supposed to be able to sustain north of 700 degrees in this. Just about right for wood fired 'za!

It goes well, my friend!! We're having a day of sunshine...so I'm happy! :d5: Hows it going in your neck of the woods? :hookah:
Pretty good. There was a smell resonating throughout my house and after searching far and wide it sad coming from my stone dragons lol so all's well

I've been thinking about getting one of these nifty little gadgets....View attachment 744249 Your supposed to be able to sustain north of 700 degrees in this. Just about right for wood fired 'za!
How much do these run Frank? I have a family member that cooks on a weber a lot and this would be a great gift.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back