Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like fun! View attachment 744243 I love making pizza!
I'll show you when it's done.
We eat it every other thursday. Her Ladyship is comming home late from agility with Petite, then we eat pizza and watch tv. Right now we watch Married at First Sight USA. As in the Danish and UK versions, they have totally misunderstood the consept of an arranged marriage.

Dude...I'm absolutley impressed! You should be proud as hell, few people absolutely kill it like this, their first time around!:worship:
Thanks man. I really appreciate that. And yeah I am pretty proud. Few things I have been good at. I found my fit lol. Just wish I could do something legal with it. But yeah. I'm super happy with it. And give a hell of a lot of credit to AFN. My [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] 2 and 3 resources for weedinfo lol. This is my only source really. .
Got to say. I do hold the most pride in the hybrid bucket. Really expected that to not turn out great. Almost expected failure. This has just blew me away.
Thanks Frank

Grilled wings oven pizza?
I'm very specific with my wings! lol I worked on a recipe for a year or so....to make oven baked wings, that tasted like they came out of a fryer. Most home, counter top fryers suck balls, and are a hazard in my opinion. I also do smoked wings from time to time, but I'm addicted to these oven wings. In my opinion, it is a perfect recipe. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back