Status
Not open for further replies.
Fastbuds GSC. I got 2 smaller ones still going and just chopped one. Some super dense buds.
Thats one of the few FB strains I haven't tried.. Hows the smoke? GSC was the first dispensary weed I bought back in 2011 on the west coast. I thought it was amazing at the time....but I was a total noob, so what did I know? :haha:

@stepside I'm excited to see your outdoor grow take off for this year!!!!
Funny you mention that.. I might not even put any out this year.. trying to move and I don't want to have leave anything behind.. maybe I'll plant a couple autos and see how they do

...sounds familiar.
When I first got out I started growing my hair and beard....I was never able to let the hair grow, but my beard got about a foot long or so. I got pissed off and shaved it one morning.....I do miss it. I have, on the other hand, been thinking about trying to grow my hair out. Still up in the air on that one..
Went bald up top early. Wish I could grow a full draping set of locks. But I do got a good 4 month beard going.
Look at that bush. That's clearly a photo period bush growing.
Lol
1493907034985-530613831.jpg

Thats one of the few FB strains I haven't tried.. Hows the smoke? GSC was the first dispensary weed I bought back in 2011 on the west coast. I thought it was amazing at the time....but I was a total noob, so what did I know? :haha:
I haven't tried it yet..I'm going to give it at least a week cure. It is some seriously sticky stuff.. I'm not real good with smells but they certainly stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back