Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep cutting my beard short, it gets way too bushy for my taste. I swore post military to nvr cut my hair again though. I have only trimmed an inch or two a couple times since 2006. I still have never jogged again though! I hold grudges, I been boycotting BestBuy for 15 years.. LOL
shave it into a mowhawk and die it flourecent pink mate. thats what i did lol. i wasnt in the forces though. just got pissed off paying a tenner a time and vowed never to pay for a cut again. havent exactly saved up for a bently yet but ill never get run over in the dark : )

I keep cutting my beard short, it gets way too bushy for my taste. I swore post military to nvr cut my hair again though. I have only trimmed an inch or two a couple times since 2006. I still have never jogged again though! I hold grudges, I been boycotting BestBuy for 15 years.. LOL

I can't go past 7 days without a fresh high and tight. Just think about all the conditioner you would save :rofl:

I haven't been out quite a year and I'm still having a hard time growing my hair out.. Did almost 20 and got medical DC'ed.. I fuuuuuuuuucking HATE shaving, so facial hair always has a place with me, but growing my hair out?! I don't know, maybe my generation wasn't that big on it, so I'm fine w/ keeping it close (instead of a 4 on the top, 2 on the sides, I'm an 8 on the top, 4 on the sides), but I just cut it after 2 months of growth because I felt gross... lol That's no offense to you guys who like longer hair; just don't think it's for me..

However, I also don't like long beards, and grew my first one last Fall/Winter.. Loved it at first because all of my friends and family were like, "Oooooou, you have facial hair?!?!" "Yep, I do.. Not 12 anymore guys....." lol Of course, most of my family was military, even my Mom, so you can imagine the shit I get for the fact that I don't grow a mustache like every other military dude in my family (and even a couple of the women lol)...

The pic is of an alleged "NLxBB Auto" that hasn't autoed and it's sister is well underway.. I contacted WoS and they said it's possible that the batch may have been mixed up, but I got them from Herbie's, so I wonder if either they messed up, or I have a semi-Auto NLxBB... Regardless, as soon as the nighttime temps get above 50F for more than a week, it's going outside to do it's thang..

The bush I'll show is the 2nd picture, which is the Auto GDP I got from MSNL.. All 3 are expressing a strong purple trait, but have a different smell to them.. I'm excited to try it!!

Attachments

• 20170504_081036.jpg
    20170504_081036.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20170504_080911.jpg
    20170504_080911.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 17
Did almost 20 and got medical DC'ed..
...sounds familiar.
When I first got out I started growing my hair and beard....I was never able to let the hair grow, but my beard got about a foot long or so. I got pissed off and shaved it one morning.....I do miss it. I have, on the other hand, been thinking about trying to grow my hair out. Still up in the air on that one..

I think my biggest problem is when the hair gets to that point when it just looks fucking stupid, like you're a member of the Partridge Family, but not quite to the Led Zeppelin phase.. Ridiculous.. I wear hats a lot now, mostly because I could care less about my hair.. I taught myself how to give my own "military cut" years ago when I was a poor E-4, because spending $12 every other week on haircuts was stupid.. lol I could use that for BEER!! So I went out and got a set of clippers and after having hundreds of haircuts at that point, I'd paid attention enough to not destroy my head the first couple times.. Took about 2 months of practice to get it about right and now I don't even need a mirror for the back.. Not gonna lie though; the hair is getting thinner up top, so I may not cut it so close for now, but eventually, I think shaved head is where it's gonna be at!!! lol

Not even gonna have enough on top for a high and tight, unless high and tight is that I'm high as fuck and my hair is tightly shaved to the edge of my scalp..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back